You could improve your SAT Math score by up to 50 points using the two simple strategies outlined in this course!
Whether you're at 450 or 700 on the math section of the SAT, you can improve by up to 50 points using just two, seemingly simple strategies: backsolving and picking numbers.
This course includes:
- Expert instruction in the "backsolving" and "picking numbers" methods by world-class test-prep expert, Jeremy Ciampa.
- Video tutorials on how to apply the methods to 122 real test questions from the math section of the SAT.
- Guidance regarding next steps to take once you complete the course.
This course includes all content found in the following HLTP courses:
- SAT Math Superpower: Dynamic Backsolving (No Calculator)
- SAT Math Superpower: Dynamic Backsolving (Calculator)
- Picking Up Points Using Picking Numbers: SAT Math (No Calculator)
- Picking Up Points Using Picking Numbers: SAT Math (Calculator)